Post-hospital rehabilitation is focused on helping patients regain health and independence. Patients benefit from the full experience of our team of doctors, nurses, therapists, and nursing aides, who work together in a warm and caring environment with the purpose of helping patients return home quickly.
If you choose to recover at The Gardens at Monroe, your personalized care can include:
- Occupational therapy provided in our simulated home environment for rehabilitation to help patients regain confidence in their everyday activities.
- Physical therapy to support you in regaining mobility and strength of motion.
- Speech therapy to address challenges relating to speech and swallowing.
- Post-surgical orthopedic rehabilitation to support your recovery from surgeries such as hip and knee replacements. Room reservations for planned surgeries are available.
- Psychiatric and psychological services on-site to support your overall well-being and mental functioning throughout recovery.
In addition to specialized rehabilitation services designed to hasten your return home, rehabilitation patients enjoy the benefits of our excellent skilled nursing care and our Family Focused Care program which provides transportation and meals to primary caregivers. Please contact us today to learn more about how we can help your current or planned rehabilitation needs.